Talent Acquisition Manager
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will partner with the organization to attract and source great talent for all levels of the organization in Scientific and non-Scientific roles. You will be the primary point of contact to facilitate the journey to becoming a new hire. This will require you to be hard-working, consultative, creative, collegial, and results-oriented in your approach.
- Build a pipeline of all levels of talent (Scientific, Clinical and other non-scientific roles) through researching and sourcing for candidates.
- Source passive and active candidates through various means including networking sites and groups, job boards, databases, and referrals.
- Create recruitment program and resources to attract the most talented candidates to PGDx.
- Partner with HR and business units to create job descriptions and materials to attract talent to PGDx.
- Manage requisition process, internal job board posting and external recruitment sites.
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience throughout the full recruitment process.
- Screen candidates for roles; set up interviews with qualified candidates and hiring managers.
- Qualify and/or disqualify candidates to present to partners in the organization
- Work directly with candidates, hiring managers & HR Director to schedule interviews, negotiate compensation and present offers.
- Utilize, update, and maintain recruiting tools and systems (Linked In, HR INBOX, other recruiting sources).
- Stay up to date of relevant news in the biotech, tech, and startup space.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of recruiting experience within the life sciences space; preferably diagnostics; Full cycle recruiting experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. HR operations experience a plus.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple channels.
- Passion/interest and understanding of science and technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection.
- Demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools, and/or social networking to find and attract top talent.
- Demonstrated ability to instill trust, analyze, and solve problems while anticipating the needs of our business partners.
- Ability to use a wide range of information sources in reviewing recruiting and compliance strategies.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals, and meeting deadlines.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB