Software Quality Engineer 1/2
Join Personal Genome Diagnostics(PGDx) as a Software Test Engineer and help fight cancer by developing tests for in vitro diagnostic products based on cutting edge, high throughput DNA sequencing technologies. As a Software Test Engineer, you participate in software testing of software developed for in vitro diagnostic tests under FDA regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for hands-on software validation and verification, development and execution of test protocols and production of test reports
- Find and document bugs, failures, and errors
- Code, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases, and utilize automation frameworks.
- Define and perform various test functions - Black/White Box, User Acceptance Testing, Functional, and Regression, End to End testing for molecular diagnostic devices.
- Work directly with product owners, scientists, and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in a technical or scientific field, plus 3-5 years of hands-on software testing experience
- Ability to write and execute tests that expose flaws and weaknesses in software
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of Unix scripting
- Basic Bioinformatics experience and/or knowledge
- Experience with performance, stress, and scalability testing
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Effective communication skills
- Hard worker under tight schedule
- Organized and meticulous
- Team spirit / ownership / can-do attitude
- IVD experience under FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulations is a plus
- Experience with Usability Engineering / Human Factors engineering is a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Experience with Automated UI test systems is a plus
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB