Shipping and Receiving Associate
Personal Genome Diagnostics is currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Associate. The position will require administrative and physical tasks related to shipping goods and receiving materials. Receiving duties will include, but are not limited to, verifying incoming materials against packing lists, bills of lading, invoices, manifests or other records as needed and ensuring the material is appropriately identified and stored within the establishment as required. Shipping duties will include, but are not limited to, preparing outbound shipments and associated documentation such as packing lists, bills of lading, airway bills and other tracking documentation as needed.
- Receive materials from vendor deliveries and assist in the unloading of trucks at the loading dock/receiving area.
- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure deliveries are received without error.
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments.
- Communicate and coordinate with appropriate departments for products needing return and/or repair.
- Track shipments and provide detailed information to support staff in a timely manner.
- Issue shipping documentation, authorization and forwarding of necessary documentation to appropriate personnel for domestic and international shipments.
- Compile and maintain inventory or supplies needed for perishable shipments (cooler boxes, gel packs and other materials).
- Repackage goods by industry standards for shipment via cold chain.
- Mark identifying information on materials.
- Maintain statistical reports for shipping accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with writing shipping and receiving SOPs as needed.
- Assist in other areas of warehouse operations as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED required (some college preferred).
- Experience with shipping CE/IVD medical devices and research products preferred.
- 1-3 years related warehouse experience in shipping and receiving in a GMP environment preferred.
- Ability to lift/move up to 40lbs. continuously throughout the work day.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 60lbs.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB