This individual will support core initiatives which are critical to the successful development and implementation of commercial strategies.
- Develop and conduct short-term and long-range business planning. Conduct complex modeling, forecasting, trending, variance analysis, business case development, and other financial and commercial analysis (e.g., operational effectiveness, budget, resource, workload, workforce and capacity utilization, competitor, etc.).
- Track, maintain, analyze and provide current information on the commercial business scorecard or key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Perform analysis of commercial cost elements to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Prepare and analyze comprehensive and detailed reports.
- Develop, organize and present detailed performance reports for both internal and external use.
- May develop, implement, evaluate or lead projects or initiatives (e.g., business plan or process improvement initiatives).
- Provide broad analytical and operational support to the commercial division.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in the diagnostic or biopharmaceutical industry with 3+ years in business analysis, market research, new product planning, forecasting and/or business development
- Ability to engage with multi-disciplinary teams in the execution of operational plans; ideally across multiple functional areas and various development phases
- Demonstrated success in the ability to thrive in growth stage life science company
- High level of competency in SalesForce.com, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project
- Proactive individual capable of taking the initiative and driving to results
- Demonstrated experience managing programs to agreed timelines and within scope
- Strong organizational and time management skills to maintain a high level of productivity and innovation in order to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Exhibits high degree of initiative, strong drive, and follow-through
- Degree in a scientific discipline, with an MBA or comparable experience
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB