The goal for a Project Manager is to manage the budget and timeline of one to three projects. The Project Manager is responsible for the aggregation and prioritization of project risk. The Project Manager will know the status of the project, obstacles & risks, and communicate and probability of success of the project. Project Managers work cross-functionally and must be able to clearly communicate to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for determining task dependencies to create accurate timelines and budgets.
- Work with project representatives across functions to identify and measure risks associated with meeting budget, timeline and scope of the project.
- Work with department leads to identify and manage major project challenges with the product manager to ensure the success of the project
- Create project updates that will inform the strategy of the organization.
- Monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects according to plan.
- Manage the project budget including tracking expenses versus budget.
- Manage project documentation and ensure tasks that do not have clear owners are completed.
- Work cross-functionally to find solutions to challenges to put project on the path to success.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with a scientific background preferred
- PMP Certification recommended
- 3+ years Project Manager experience; preferably in biotech, molecular diagnostics or medical device industry but not required.
- Experience in 510k, PMA submissions and FDA interactions preferred
- Experience in delivery of one or more full lifecycle product development projects preferred
- Knowledge of regulations and standards related to medical devices is a plus (e.g. FDA, ISO, QSR design controls)
- Cross-functional experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization within a variety of departments
- Problem-solving mentality with ability to adapt plans to unforeseen challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High initiative with an ability to drive progress across functional groups
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB