The Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing and assisting in the comprehensive implementation process to ensure a positive customer experience and an efficient path to revenue. The relevant scope may include, but is not limited to, customer site assessment, goal identification and gap analysis, pre-installation activities, product go-live and adoption, and contract utilization compliance.
The Implementation Manager ideates, communicates, and executes complex and concurrent product implementation processes in alignment with sales and marketing brand strategies.
The Implementation Manger thrives in a matrix organization and develops productive relationships with the internal team, sales organization, key opinion leaders, key customer stakeholders, and third party contracted partners to ensure key deliverables seamlessly support the customer’s precision medicine and oncology initiatives.
- Develops an implementation roadmap to accelerate revenue recognition, foster customer loyalty, and increase product adoption
- Creates plan to scale implementation as customer base increases among multiple products, including potential build out of implementation team.
- Assesses and enables operational readiness to help customer realize and optimize product value proposition
- Tracks key project metrics and financials, analyzes results, and presents recommendations to senior leadership for long term strategic vision
- Leverages stakeholder feedback and knowledge of healthcare initiatives to foster sustainable and programmatic change management
- Demonstrates an ability to lead without direct authority, communicate effectively, and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Provides education virtually and/or in-person to the salesforce and customers
- Outlines and articulates relevant roles and responsibilities to enable utilization of key resources and adherence to established processes
- Attends essential in-person meetings and/or installations to consult and facilitate customer experience
- Executes processes utilizing exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Project Management Professional (or like certification) preferred
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience required
- Marketing/sales/project management experience within Medical Device and/or clinical experience within a hospital setting preferred
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB