HR Business Partner
PGDx is looking for a skilled, energetic HR business partner to administer and manage policies and procedures in one or more of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Employment/Recruitment, Training & Development, and Talent Management.
- Assist payroll specialist in the administration of payroll and all payroll support activities.
- Act as primary point of contact of HRIS system (Paylocity) Responsible for maintenance of employee data and ensure accuracy of information.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics & reports, and standard compliance reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization, and to improve employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of related HR experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of employment law and common HR standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Proven ability to apply HR best practices to support organization goals and values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Paylocity HRIS preferred.
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality when handling critical and sensitive information.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB