Group Manager, Commercial Excellence
This is a remote role within the Marketing & Commercial Strategy team.
We are seeking a Group Manager, Commercial Excellence who is accountable to drive business impact through developing a team comprised of Sales Ops, Revenue Analyst, Sales Development Representatives and Customer and Business Analytics functions. This will include revenue and demand forecasting, market modeling, ongoing market analytics, refinement of a customer database and proactive customer analytics, data synthesis, and insight generation for the global teams. The candidate will also contribute to corporate strategy and business planning initiatives.
This is a player-coach people leader role. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning significant business deliverables.
- Create all processes and procedures for the newly-created Commercial Excellence function and evolve our approach as our Commercial team grows
- Prioritize data integrity across all aspects of the team to lead the organization in data-driven decision making
- Supports monthly, quarterly and annual Finance-driven sales revenue & forecasting process
- Defines and leads a proactive and systematic approach to capturing and understanding stakeholder needs for standard and ad hoc analytics, reporting and insights generation.
- Define and lead a proactive and systematic approach to synthesizing various customer, internal and market data sources to extrapolate meaning and opportunities that drives overall market strength and positioning in existing and potential markets
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for revenue and demand forecasting, insights process and data collection systems
- Develop and implement a sustainable roadmap for commercial tools and processes to successfully handle critical data across the enterprise
- Support development of internal dashboards and reporting for different functions across the organization.
- Develop and execute lead generation, qualification and nurturing approach utilizing numerous inputs and marketing automation
- Work closely with appropriate internal and external resources to support marketing strategies and activities, establishment of pricing strategies, definition of promotional activities, and product launch and sunsetting
- Develop and analyzes metrics to drive development of plans and determine successful attainment of desired outcomes
- Translate strategic direction into action plan for self and team, and make progress in the face of ambiguity all through prioritization, resource allocation and value delivery
- Models and drives transparency around priorities to avoid siloed activities
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare/biomedical, biological sciences, genetics, Business/Marketing or other related fields, masters or doctorate degree preferred.
- MBA preferred
- SFDC & marketing automation platform experience required
- Experience working with analytical and data visualization tools and techniques required
- At least 7+ year’s experience in a sales/marketing role with at least 3 years experience in marketing.
- Demonstrates capabilities across the marketing (Customer, Product and Market Insights, Financial Acumen, Value Creation, Business Strategy, Customer Experience, Market Execution, Account Marketing and Partnerships)
- People leadership experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of & experience planning and executing programs to support commercial growth
- Experience in Diagnostics, NGS, and/or Pathology markets. Breadth of experience in healthcare marketing and commercial organizations
- Understands our customers and required compliance regulations for our products and processes (inclusive of GDPR)
- Effectively manage priorities, make quick decisions and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in a relevant business context. Formal project management training highly desired. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential, as well as ability to gather input from business and technical subject matter experts.
- Is innovative, identifying and presenting opportunities for process improvements and fresh ideas.
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results.
- Contributes as a valued team member and colleague with leaders at all levels.
- Demonstrates high level of emotional intelligence and desire for continual learning and personal development.
- Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage - is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view, to engage in spirited and constructive debate, to hold others accountable.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- Must possess the presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image, both internally and externally.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB