Global Digital Marketing Manager
This is a remote role within the Marketing & Commercial Strategy team.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-directed Digital Marketing Manager, dedicated to leading and growing our Digital marketing efforts as we expand our Marketing team. An integral part of driving awareness and excitement about PGDx as a company and our portfolio, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing online paid media strategy and social media campaigns. This position is an individual contributor role.
You are an expert in current marketing tools and strategies and are able to work cross-functionally to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You have experience in healthcare and/or B2B buying/selling cycles and understand how to coordinate a mix of digital touch points and content around the web. You are a skilled project manager with a knack for building relationships across teams and approach everything with a strategic mindset. You are highly motivated and care about delivering results that positively impact the business.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team and external partners to develop and deliver creative assets on time
- Partner with marketing and go-to-market leaders on campaign strategy and program development
- Optimize and expand existing marketing channels, as well as launch and test new ones to find winning tactics and strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and provide recommendations for improving our digital experiences
- Analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align with marketing automation and marketing analytics stakeholders to ensure comprehensive, accurate reporting with a strong feedback loop
- Lead digital marketing efforts across platforms like Google Ads, Twitter and LinkedIn, managing performance to maximize ROI
- Business owner of marketing tools and platforms
- Own the strategy, ongoing iteration, and maintenance for our website
- Build our social media presence via the creation of a robust editorial calendar
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in digital marketing, B2B/healthcare preferred
- BA/BS required
- End to end understanding of advertising, campaign set up, deployment, tracking, optimization
- Comfortable working with a tech stack that includes Salesforce and marketing automation
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement with ability to educate internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of building lead-generating digital programs and measuring their efficiency
- Hands on expertise with multiple advertising platforms including Google Ads and LinkedIn and experience with retargeting
- Strong analytic skills with solid knowledge of analytics tools (SEO platforms, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Search Console)
- Current certifications within digital sphere (Google Adwords, etc.)
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Must have familiarity with GDPR regulations
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB