Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) is Empowering the Fight Against Cancer by unlocking actionable information from the genome. We are developing an innovative portfolio of regulated tissue-based and non-invasive liquid biopsy genomic products for laboratories worldwide. We are seeking a Genomic Analyst to facilitate the early development and validation of laboratory based diagnostic analyses.
- Provide analytical support in the feasibility research, early development and validation of products and services.
- Plan and execute focused analyses to evaluate the sensitivity, robustness, scalability, and other relevant characteristics of select technologies in order to demonstrate product specifications and meet regulatory standards.
- Compiles data, completes analyses and presents data clearly to cross-functional team.
- Works closely with bioinformatics, biostatisticians, and R&D scientists to participate in the design, creation, and delivery of analytical reports and analyses.
- Monitor sample and project status, and address potential issues and failures in a timely and effective manner.
- Optimize analysis and bioinformatics systems through ongoing evaluation of current procedures and implementation of effective solutions.
- Serve as an ongoing knowledge resource within the analysis team and at large.
- Trains colleagues at all levels on processes and technologies relevant to project goals.
- Establish procedures for maintaining standards and ensuring consistency.
- Deliver a high quality product and high level of service to projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Required in Biology, Bioinformatics, or a related major, with 0-2 years of relevant experience in cancer biology, genomics and/or bioinformatics.
- A bright, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work effectively in a team environment to implement practical solutions.
- Ability to deliver within fixed deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Possess an interest in understanding biology and disease.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB