Facilities Maintenance Lead
Personal Genome Diagnostics is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Lead who will be responsible for a diverse set of duties to ensure smooth operations of PGDx facilities. Responsibilities include preventative maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and identifying maintenance issues while following all safety standards of PGDx.
- Perform preventative & corrective maintenance on facility equipment and machinery
- Perform routine inspections and monitoring of equipment
- Uses judgement and consultation to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair equipment
- Interface with facilities contractors, service, and trade personnel
- Coordinate with building owner representatives
- Maintain inventory and replenishment of supplies
- Ensures adherence to all safety requirements
- Assures timely and relevant communication with internal staff and external suppliers
- Participates in facilities projects
- Manage office furniture set up and organize meeting spaces and events
- Oversees general upkeep and cleanliness of facilities
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in facilities maintenance environment
- Flexible and adaptable in working with/on a variety of equipment, processes, projects or assignments.
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Keen mental and visual attention performing moderate to complex work that requires close limits of accuracy and tolerances.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving of equipment and machinery. May work in awkward and difficult positions at times.
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB