Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to manage strategic planning, programing, and operations for multiple Baltimore locations. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing vendors, facilities projects, maintaining buildings, directing staff, overseeing upkeep of equipment and supplies, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Develop facilities plans to meet business growth requirements
- Organize the Facilities equipment layout, operations and procedures. This will include cross functional communication with other departments, such as IT and HR, as needed
- Establish and execute facilities related standard operating procedures, maintain records and documentation
- Establish standards and manage vendors and service providers, oversee their performance (vendors may include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, cleaning, security services, etc.)
- Establish and manage facilities budget and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage contract and price negotiations with facilities vendors, service providers
- Manage plans for repairs, calibration and preventative maintenance of all facilities and office equipment
- Develop facilities business continuity and emergency response plans (including coordination with local emergency response officials as needed)
- Manage building security
- Ensure facilities and operations meet safety, environmental, health standards
- Uphold the highest levels of quality in all aspects of the job
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 10+ years of experience in Facilities Management, Property Management, or related field
- Experience in a regulated industry, such as medical devices, preferred.
- Experience supervising internal resources and external contractors
- Strong people leader with demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work with a focus on efficiency and adaptability
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB