Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) is currently seeking an extraordinary, highly motivated individual to join our Research and Development team, with a focus on optimization and development of tissue and cell-free DNA liquid biopsy approaches. The successful candidate will perform and optimize laboratory-based diagnostic analyses for research and clinical use following guidelines of regulatory agencies for academic, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical clients.
- Perform laboratory-based diagnostic analyses for research and clinical use under IVD product development and research-use environments.
- Perform nucleic acid extraction from various biospecimen types.
- Optimize current SOPs and laboratory protocols for maximum efficiency and yield.
- Author detailed, accurate, and accessible procedural protocols and records.
- Assists in performing equipment maintenance, calibration records, and maintain quality control programs.
- Aid in managing supply and reagent inventory.
- Manage several projects at once and master new concepts and skills quickly with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Promote quality and procedural improvement thought process.
- Help keep facility neat, clean and orderly at all times.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field
- Experience with next generation sample preparation and sequencing is preferred
- 1-2 years with basic molecular biology techniques, biochemical and/or cell-based assays
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB