Personal Genome Diagnostics is seeking a motivated, professional Biostatistician (Master’s level or higher) who will provide company-wide statistical support for product design, development, product transfer, production, clinical trials and quality assurance, as well as study design and analysis for registration/premarket approval (CE-IVD and US-IVD) of qualitative and quantitative IVD assays.
- Provide subject matter expertise in study design and analysis
- Work closely with project team members from regulatory, research and development, clinical affairs, medical affairs, project management, product transfer, manufacturing and quality on the appropriate use of statistical methods
- Select appropriate statistical tools for addressing scientific questions
- Write and edit statistical analysis plans and relevant sections of study reports
- Analyze datasets, present, communicate and document results and conclusions
- Summarize data analysis results orally and in written form
- Support responses to statistical queries from regulatory bodies regarding statistical aspects of studies
- Develop statistical training programs for different areas in the company
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or PhD degree in Statistics or Biostatistics or related field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in work directly related to biostatistics
- Experience with pre-submission dialog with the FDA
- Good programming skills and knowledge of SAS, JMP or R; simulation experience a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in at least one area of statistics: clinical or analytical studies for in vitro diagnostics (IVDs); ROC analysis; experimental design and analysis of variance; Design of Experiments (DOE), statistical quality control; clinical trials; observational studies; missing data; survival analysis; statistical genetics; computation statistics; propensity scores; drug or device or biologics registration trials.
- Able to prioritize work and complete deliverables to timelines
- Outstanding ability to communicate orally and in writing technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
ABOUT PERSONAL GENOME DIAGNOSTICS
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information
from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy
genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer
researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic
technologies for drug development and clinical practice.
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to HR@personalgenome.com
Special consideration will be given to internal PGDx employees who apply.
APPLY FOR JOB